Embracing and Managing Change
The Employee Engagement Group delivers a unique and high-impact change management workshop using Disney’s Toy Story 3 as a backdrop. The lessons of change resonate with the audience in this activity heavy, highly entertaining workshop that provides instruction and opportunity to create action plans.
Our group will customize this workshop to help your organization understand the dynamics of change, while helping your managers and employees reach new performance levels following change. By managing change, you can influence the time your organization spends in the downturn and minimize the low point of performance while the organization returns to a continuously improving environment.
This workshop is designed for:
- Anyone who leads people
- Anyone responsible for and involved in a change process
At the end of this workshop, participants will
- Provide information to employees in a structure, organized manner
- Identify the change agents within the team that can help promote and support change with the rest of the team
- Develop plans for implementing change with the least impact
- Recognize and apply solutions to situations in which individuals are resisting change
- Create strategies around designing change plans
- Determine best way to maximize effort while minimizing change
To bring this workshop to your organization, contact Allan