Motivating Your Staff for High Performance
We don’t motivate others; we develop and manage the environment that enables people to find the intrinsic motivation within themselves. Creating a culture that motivates is essential for an engaged workforce.
Length: 1 – 4 hours
Venue: Classroom or webinar
What you get: You will receive everything you need to conduct a complete workshop or team building event, including:
- Motivating for High Performance slide show – Creating an environment that motivates is essential to an engaged workplace. This slide show has the information needed to create a motivational work environment, including data, exercises, and facilitators notes. Click for samples of the slides and facilitator notes
- Motivating for High Performance workbook which includes exercises and templates for creating a culture that motivates. Click for a sample of the workbook
- Seven Motivations Descriptions – As support in team building meetings, to prepare participants for a workshop, or as a tool to take from the session, the description of each of the seven motivators provides participant with a valuable resources.
- Seven Motivators Self-Assessment – The only person you can truly motivate is yourself. But that will be more difficult if you don’t know what your motivational drivers are. This self assessment will help to determine what motivates you. Click for a sample
- Seven Motivators Team Assessment – After determining your motivational drivers, see if you can determine what motivates your individual team members. After, take it to your team to evaluate how you did.