Moving Teams to High Performance
Team members working together at high efficiency is the optimal situation. Getting the team to the point of working together means helping its members through 4 distinct stages of team development. This training session will help your teams understand the four stages of team development and provide specific steps for accelerating through each step.
Length: 1 – 4 hours
Venue: Classroom or Webinar
What you get: You receive these files in Microsoft Office formats:
- Moving Teams to High Performance slide show – this detailed slide show provides the basic information covering the 4 stages of team development, plus key concepts for accelerating the team through each step. Includes exercise descriptions and facilitator notes. Click here to review slides and facilitator notes
- Moving Teams to High Performance worksheet – this worksheet provides the participants with a basic tool to complete the exercises within the workshop. It then becomes a learning aid for back at the desk.
- Moving Teams to High Performance Quick Guide – as participants return to their everyday work, a detailed quick guide can help them remember and encourage them to practice the key concepts covered in the workshop. Click for sample
- Team Development Quick Guide – a second quick guide provides a handy matrix of the 4 stages of team development and how each is addressed by team members, leaders, and the organization. Click for sample
- Team Exercises – as a take-away, this document provides participants with activities they can take back to their teams for determining purpose, selecting members, building relationships, handling disagreements, and many other topics. Click for sample