Employee Engagement Specialist Certificate Program
The Employee Engagement Group is excited to partner with Dale Carnegie to offer the opportunity for you to become a Certified Employee Engagement Specialist. By learning and implementing the key skills that lead to employee engagement within your organization, you will establish yourself as the resident employee engagement expert. Hear what author and thought leader Bob Kelleher has to say about this program.
- Implement key processes that increase engagement
- Create systems to effectively manage organizational change
- Evaluate and adjust your reward, recognition, and compensation systems
- Build alignment through better communication and direction
- Find your ‘seat a the table’ by bringing key engagement drivers and ideas
- Increase your professional credibility by receiving up to 40 credits from the HR Certification Institute
In this program you will learn and apply best practices for:
- Creating your Employer Value Proposition
- Engaging your first-line managers
- Communicating with and engaging the Millennials (Generation Y)
- Embracing and managing change
- Leveraging social media
- Creating tools to build high performance
- Evaluate and adapt your compensation programs
- And much more!
The program is approved for up to 40 credits through the Human Resources Certification Institute (HRCI).
Sessions meet one day per month for 5 months beginning this fall. Workshops will be offered in:
- Downers Grove, IL
- Pittsburgh, PA
- Vienna, VA
Each session will run from 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM.
Your area not listed? Click here to tell us where you’d like to see the Employee Engagement Specialist Certificate program offered. A certification program will be held in the New England area beginning Spring 2015. Click here for more information.
What Participants are Saying
The Employee Engagement Specialist Certification program is outstanding. During each session practical engagement tools are provided so you are able to go back and implement the concepts in your organization immediately.
North Middlesex Savings Bank
This certificate program was a great experience and the information and knowledge that is learned will help improve any organization.
The team really engaged the learners and able to get all to participate and contribute.
Knowledge base of the instructors is impressive and delivery is excellent.
Your content has been so helpful…we’ve used the EVP, the change material, the team development, communication protocol, and the list goes on and on.
The Employee Engagement Specialist Certificate Program has been extremely useful. It provides a lot of process, structure and validation to how to engage our employees. Every HR Leader and their teams should go through this. Your leadership team and employees will see you in a different (more strategic) light.
Highly motivating, interactive program where you have opportunity to share real world experiences with peers. I came away with not only a new way of looking at our employees, but also a new view of myself as a catalyst for change within the organization.
A great learning opportunity and tools that you can use immediately in your own work environment.
Classes are fun, interactive and I love that each week I get tools that I could immediately utilize at my work site!