Employee Engagement Specialist Certification Program
The Employee Engagement Group is excited to offer the opportunity to become a Certified Employee Engagement Specialist in New England. By learning and implementing the key skills that lead to employee engagement within your organization, you will establish yourself as the resident employee engagement expert.
- Implement key processes that increase engagement
- Create systems to effectively manage organizational change
- Evaluate and adjust your reward, recognition, and compensation systems
- Build alignment through better communication and direction
- Find your ‘seat at the table’ by bringing key engagement drivers and ideas
- Increase your professional credibility by receiving up to 40 credits from the HR Certification Institute
When: Kickoff date Septmeber 23rd, then the 3rd Friday of each month for 10 months
Where: Woburn, MA
Time: 8:30am – 12:30pm (networking & light breakfast at 8:00am)
In this program you will learn and apply best practices for:
- Creating your Employer Value Proposition
- Engaging your first-line managers
- Communicating with and engaging the Millennials (Generation Y)
- Embracing and managing change
- Leveraging social media
- Creating tools to build high performance
- Evaluating and adapting your compensation programs
- And much more!
The program is approved for up to 40 credits through the Human Resources Certification Institute (HRCI).*
* This program has been approved for up to 40 credit hours toward recertification through the Human Resource Certification Institute. For more information about certification and recertification, please visit their home page at www.hrci.org.
What Participants are Saying
The Employee Engagement Specialist Certification program is outstanding. During each session practical engagement tools are provided so you are able to go back and implement the concepts in your organization immediately.
North Middlesex Savings Bank
This certificate program was a great experience and the information and knowledge that is learned will help improve any organization.
The team really engaged the learners and able to get all to participate and contribute.
Knowledge base of the instructors is impressive and delivery is excellent.
Your content has been so helpful…we’ve used the EVP, the change material, the team development, communication protocol, and the list goes on and on.
The Employee Engagement Specialist Certificate Program has been extremely useful. It provides a lot of process, structure and validation to how to engage our employees. Every HR Leader and their teams should go through this. Your leadership team and employees will see you in a different (more strategic) light.
Highly motivating, interactive program where you have opportunity to share real world experiences with peers. I came away with not only a new way of looking at our employees, but also a new view of myself as a catalyst for change within the organization.
A great learning opportunity and tools that you can use immediately in your own work environment.
Classes are fun, interactive and I love that each week I get tools that I could immediately utilize at my work site!